William Fairbairn is considered one of the most effective close combat specialist's, that has ever lived. After being stabbed repeatedly and left for dead, he went out to learn Japanese and Chinese Martial Arts, then spent the rest of his career, resetting the scales to the favor of the law and those who were targetted victims.
His biography is a stark contrast of Sun Lu Tang's, who brought a philosophical approach to Martial Arts. Fairbairn brought a pragmatic and unwavering objective mindset.
During this episode:
- How did his martial arts begin as a young man
- What were the first 2 Turning Points in his life?
- What made him different?
Biographical Sketch of William Fairbairn Pt 1
The Father of Close Quarter Combat
Mentioned in this Podcast:
Free Download : Get Tough Ebook by William Fairbairn (When you login)
Biographical Sketch of William Fairbairn Pt 2
- A Turning Point in Fairbairn's Career that takes him international.
- The basic techniques of his system
- Key components that every martial artist should consider
- Comparing him to another legend of martial arts
- Facts pertaining to your self protective analysis