This 2 part podcast is Based on an essay by Kai Morgan of Budo-Inochi.com
Kai's work has been featured at KungFu Podcasts before, and this essay was of particular interest to me.
During this Episode : Part 1
- Listener asks about the Journey of Finding Self in Martial Arts
- I share why I began my pursuit, and the unexpected, collateral problems that occured along the way.
- Kai's Essay : On Looking For Secrets Within Your Martial Art Study
- What verb describes your place in training?
- Look at the differences of approaching your martial arts with various levels of personal research interest.
- How can you master something that never stops unfolding?
In Part 2, we will continue along the path of Kai's Interpretations of Dr. Spatz's work. You will hear from both authors in regards to me sharing their information with you.